Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We put the STUDY in Study Abroad

Yesterday and today were pretty much filled with homework. Until a couple hours ago, I had literally not set foot out the front door all day. Let me explain- tomorrow is our enormous Humanities test, and tonight we had quite a bit of Bible homework to tackle. My afternoon was productive, but at a sacrifice- I had so much going on, I had to skip Alpha Prep today. I was pretty bummed about it, and then Ben and Ryker came back telling me that Jules is back and they actually got to cook! Argh. Next week, for sure.

I'm at a loss now. That's life at the moment. Heading to Leeds on Friday morning for a fun little weekend, and shopping at the outdoor market tomorrow. Oh, and I've been sniffing my pathetic little nose into tissues all day. Poor thing is just raw.

Excitement soon to come, I promise.
I hope your night was more relaxing than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment