Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am Oscar the Grouch

It's been a bad mood kinda day. I completely blame school, because life is wonderful otherwise. It even SNOWED. Gorgeousness.

Quick glance into my schoolwork load this evening, which is now completed to boot.
Finished my Persuasion paper.
Bible online course.
Tried to navigate my now-online Humanities course.. the organization throws me for a loop. I'm not kidding when I say I neeeed hard copies of my school work.

This is really testing my patience. Add a sore throat into the equation, and I am NO fun to be around. My poor housemates.. I hope I don't get kicked out into the snow. Only joking. I just haven't been perfectly perfect nice.

Today during Oxford Through the Ages, we toured Christchurch. Is it one word? I still can't figure that out. But our tour guide, Winnie, was British to the core. She had a sense of humor I didn't expect. Fun lady.

The Lytles invited us (the hall) over for dinner tonight. It was no coincidence this happened, because it was a perfectly timed study break in between paper-writing sessions. They are such a sweet, generous family. We had great conversation, and of course, the food was delicious spaghetti with meatsauce! I am so thankful for them- especially Kelly, who gets to put up with me on a daily basis. :]

Singsong is coming along! Filming and submitting the video tomorrow. Lots of other things on my to-do list for tomorrow, so I plan on getting to bed soon after I cross off the other things on my agenda for this evening. Need to wake up at a decent hour and take my vitamins! Sickness is starting to go around, I think. We're all getting worn down with all this homework business.

Life is such a blessing. Now, if I could just be less of a grump..

No comments:

Post a Comment