Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

No, not the ABC Family show.. the original movie. I can't believe I haven't seen this before. Perfect 90's movie. With Heath Ledger. Honestly, I can't brag about any extensive movie knowledge, and the only other movies that I've seen him in are the Dark Knight and A Knight's Tale. Ironic. The fact that he and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (500 Days of Summer, anyone? I bought the soundtrack and was not disapppointed.) are both in this movie make me happier than any storyline based off of Shakespeare's 'The Taming of the Shrew'.

Today was awesome. Woke up late to the cleaning crew rolling around the 3rd floor, and ate some bran flakes. All those years of Mom trying to get me to eat them paid off. Kudos, Ma. After my shower, we rehearsed Sing Song and worked on logistics of filming outside. During breaks, I got a phone call (?!) from a person with this company I am ordering a dress from. The story of this dress.. I found it in York in a precious, Anthropologie-esque store. I told myself that I didn't need to be shopping when I could be sight-seeing, took note of the website, and carried on. Well, I didn't forget about it. I checked it out online, and the light pink color I wanted wasn't available! A couple of phone calls to the London store later, I worked out a deal that the company web people would send me the pink one. Wonderful. But get this: right when I tried to order it online, the website gave me an error message. I think my US card isn't cooperating. So the support guy are currently trying to get to the source of the problem, so I can order this dress (from my parents!) for my birthday. Trust me, it is so classy, and worth all the drama and trouble. Can't wait for this to work out. Hopefully.

We filmed the Sing Song act, and then I took a powerwalk to City Centre. It was so peaceful alone, exploring different shops and running little errands. At dinner, I watched part of the Bachelor (stop rolling your eyes) with the girls, and then.. I was PRODUCTIVE! I got my powerpoint assignment done ahead of time for Bible, and I am so so happy. Not much else went down, had a fun chat with people in the front entryway, then popped in this movie, bringing us to.. now.

And we're all sitting in the Common Room in the dark. We're all just to the point where no one cares / wants to bother changing that. I love this group.

G'night, mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment