Thursday, January 28, 2010

My life is colored by good food.

The Internet went out again last night, but nothing noteworthy went down, aside from the amazing Thai food I had for lunch and our first Oxford Through The Ages class touring the city. Ohh, and dinner! Allison and Becca made pesto penne with chicken, bread with olive oil, and tomato slices topped with mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Wyatt made blueberry cobbler, and he and Jacob joined us as some of our first 'honored guesrs' at our hall dinner. Kelly's sister came the other night! Anyway, dinner was unbelieveable!

I slept in today, and went for another hour-long run around Oxford. I'm really enjoying getting to explore the city, and the time goes by so quickly when I haven't memorized the route..like the Lunsford. Which I love, it just gets repetitive.

Today marks my first completion of laundry- nothing crazy happened, just sat down there and read Persuasion. I had the best veggie pizza from Pepper's Burgers. We had some pretty intense discussions of hypothetical situations in the common room. To lighten the mood, we are now watching Wedding Crashers. I'm trying to figure out what will make the cut into my backpack for London. The group is heading out bright and early at 8:30.. So bed will probably be on my agenda asap.

Life has me exhausted right now.

1 comment:

  1. It concerns me that you now measure your runs in hours.. haha.

    ReplyDelete