Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunshine & suffering

Started a little P90X Kenpo workout today.. then Ben came to tell me that a whole bunch of people were going to play ultimate frisbee. My reserve to stay inside- out the window, literally. I met the group at the park, and even though it was pretty dadgum chilly, the sun was out and the game was epic. And that's all that matters.

I left early to shower, eat a quick bite, and get ready for church! Natalie, Brittany, Jacob, and I went to the 6 PM service at St. Aldates, which was absolutely fantastic. One of the American guys at the church, Vince, gave a GREAT talk about the reasons why God allows suffering. I got choked up at a couple of parts, and time just flew by!

Trying to get back early for my 9@9 meeting, I had my first experience with the Oxford public transportation system. Uneventful. I led 9@9 with Becca, Bradyn, and Dr. Bennett, and am so thankful for the fellowship this brings us every Sunday night.

Gearing up for a busy busy week, getting projects done and preparing for my first spring break, which will be to Spain and Germany! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..

No comments:

Post a Comment