Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh hello, insomnia. We meet again.

Every day, I become more restless. It's just unbelievable how quickly time is pushing me towards Oxford! Unfortunately, an exhaustive to-do list stands between me and that flight to Heathrow. Hmm.

But really. That's all that ever occupies my mind, aside from my growing desire to learn how to swing dance. I suppose that will have to wait. One of my major undertakings is this (ridiculous) travel portfolio I have to whip out for my Global Studies class. So much for this no homework between semesters beeswax, I've got predeparture documents to prepare. To top it all off, in between forced writing sessions, my dreams are all in French. Mais oui.

However, this semester should be quite the doozy. Lots of structured wandering. Around countries. Feel free to join me.

"Le bonheur ne vient jamais comme on l'a imagine."

No comments:

Post a Comment