Friday, April 23, 2010

backyard barbeque

So Wyatt and Grant came up with this awesome idea to have a backyard cookout, since the weather has started to warm up and the sun has been making guest appearances.
The date was set- Sunday at 2 pm.

Since I got back from Amsterdam around midnight the night before, I rushed to the store in Summertown after my morning run. Frozen shrimp, mixed veg, onion, and lemon in a foil pack is a real good idea on the grill. While the afternoon wasn't completely sunny, it was beautiful and so relaxing! We stayed out in the backyard until 6:30 pm playing volleyball, throwing the football and frisbee, sitting on the lawn, and enjoying a barbeque potluck! It was so nice to actually enjoy the fresh air on a Sunday afternoon without freezing, and of course I always love the opportunities for group time.

The dynamic between us has really strengthened, and I absolutely love being in the company of all these great people I live with! God brought us together for such a perfect time, and I know that I will be sad when we no longer have the chance to be together exactly like this again. Reunions are a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment